218 Export Blvd, Mississauga on L5S0A7 Unit 204


Our company deals with all student permit cases like study permit extension, changes to study permit, Lost or stolen permit and student visas from abroad. We will make sure that we represent your file effectively in Canadian immigration.
Our company deals with all student permit cases like study permit extension, changes to study permit, Lost or stolen permit and student visas from abroad. We will make sure that we represent your file effectively in Canadian immigration.
You can always feel free to give us a call if you need to apply for post graduation work permit, Spousal open work permit and work permit extension inside Canada.
We have a 7 years of professional experience if providing best consultation of choosing right institution. We are just a call away.
A new system for Canadian immigrants, Express Entry allows skilled workers to immigrate to Canada with ease. Our Edmonton based immigration consultants will complete your paperwork to make sure your application gets selected in the shortest possible time.
We are determined to deliver 100% success results. With experienced and knowledgeable professionals on board, we help you secure work permit after you have completed your studies. Our timely and efficient immigration consultation services are known to all.
If you have been dreaming about relocating to Canada, we are here to help you realise your dream. Our experienced immigration consultants will provide professional and reliable advice to make sure you get your hands on Canadian permanent residence visa at the earliest.
Canadian citizens and permanent residents who want to invite their parents and grandparents to Canada can apply for their super visa. Super visa is valid for ten years and visitors can stay with their children for upto 2 years.
If you are an international student studying full-time with a valid study permit, your spouse or common-law partner can apply for an open work permit. Having an open work permit enables your spouse or partner to work on or off campus full time while you study. See also Documentation for your family.
A visitor visa (also called a temporary resident visa) is an official document that is stuck in your passport. It shows that you meet the requirements needed to enter Canada. Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada.
A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that an employer in Canada may need to get before hiring a foreign worker. A positive LMIA will show that there is a need for a foreign worker to fill the job. It will also show that no Canadian worker or permanent resident is available to do the job.
Get a chance to study in one of the best countries in the world. Change of college available for students already in Canada. We can help you transfer your college as well DLI change.
Apply to become a Canadian citizen, prepare for the citizenship test, and find out how you can resume or give up your Canadian citizenship
Claim refugee protection, sponsor a refugee, find services for refugees in Canada and appeal a refugee claim. Canada offers refugee protection to some people in Canada who fear persecution or who would be in danger if they had to leave. Some dangers they may face include torture, risk to their life, and risk of cruel and unusual treatment or punishment. If you feel you could face one of these risks if you go back to your home country or the country where you normally live, you may be able to seek protection in Canada as a refugee.
This program is for workers who:
• have the skills, education and work experience to contribute to the economy of a specific province or territory
• want to live in that province, and
• want to become permanent residents of Canada
We also help to inform CIC or immigration regarding your college transfer and college change. It is extremely important to inform CIC regarding your current college to immigration in order to avoid any problem and issues. We will update immigration with correct information regarding your current college.

Following are the services we provide :

  1. Admissions into Colleges & Universities.
  2. Study permit application from India.
  3. Study Permit Extension.
  4. Post graduate work permit filing.
  5. Temporary residence visa extension.
  6. Parents and relatives visitor visa to Canada
  7. Spousal work permit application.
  8. US/UK/UAE Visitor visa application.
  9. College change process in Canada.
  10. Informing DLI change to CIC.
  11. Permanent residence application.
  12. LMIA /LMO/PNP Filing.
  13. Study Permit/work permit conditions change or amendment.
  14. Lost or stolen or destroyed study permit replacement.
  15. Parents/Grandparents supervisa.
  16. Parents/Grandparents sponsorship.
  17. Visitor visa extension or allowing stay more than 6 months.
  18. Humanitarian & Compassionate grounds application.
  19. WES ( Bachelors/Masters/phd/ Evaluation ).

If you are looking for any of the above services please feel free to contact.